Friday, October 24, 2008

Hill continues to lead Sodrel by double-digits

Hill has a huge, 15-point lead over Sodrel going into the last 10 days of the campaign.

The bad news: Our campaign is not gaining as much traction as I would like.

The good news: People should feel completely free to vote their conscience (not having to worry at all about "wasting their vote"); this will allow them to sleep better at night-- and perhaps this will help the economy to recover! ;-)

The other good news: People who are ignorant &/or idolatrous about politics are less likely to blame me for Sodrel's impending loss. It amazes me to hear some people complain about (or even attack me for) my presence in the race-- on the theory (unsupported by data) that I'm hurting their preferred candidate (or at least, the lesser of the proverbial "two evils"). If they were just as concerned about making sure they had great candidates, perhaps we'd be in a better position today.